Thursday, February 21, 2008

I bought 2 new Tara McPherson paintings!



"O frabjous day!"
Here are the two new additions to my collection, painted by Tara McPherson. She is having a show this Saturday at the Jonathan Levine Gallery in Chelsea with Lori Early, another of my favorite artists. All should go and all are welcome, at least according to Jonathan. Plus, free beer. What goes better with art than a beer or scotch? Well... gorgeous women in attendance, of course. Always interesting women... and Al's limo, too, but I digress. My amazing girlfriend will be coming with me to brighten my entire evening!
The internet always fails to show the true splendor of paintings. It is one of the few failings of this great communication medium. But even this cannot bring me down today.
Art is a key element to a whole life. Go buy some and support your local starving artist. Today is not too soon.

No comments: