Thursday, February 28, 2008

Forclosures - They're for everyone

Nobody escapes the housing crisis! The King of Pop hasn't been paying his mortgage, and if Mr. Jackson doesn't pay the balance by March 19th, it's all over for Neverland. If I were wittier, I'd say something about never seeing Neverland again or some such. Nevermind. I'll never try that again. Never.

Sometimes you see a musician fall and wonder how badly their lives can get screwed up. I have to admit though, taking one look at Amy Winehouse or Britney Spears makes you realize how much farther they can drop. It's like it's a contest to hit bottom, but my money is on Winehouse to hit bottom first. Sure, you can get locked up in a psychiatric ward or date your paparazzi or molest some kids and have your face fall off (yes, I know he was never convicted, but that doesn't mean he wasn't guilty)... but unless you're smoking crack too, you're barely in the running these days. Michael Jackson's so normal now, he doesn't even make headlines.

No comments: