Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yay! I'm a Sh*t Sandwich Republican


It's official, I'm a Sh*t Sandwich Republican. It's like choosing between Amy Winehouse and Brittney Spears. I choose Brittney. Thanks McCain, you're my Brittney. Given a choice between driving towards a cliff at a leisurely pace of 25 mph and speeding off at 80, I'm going to calmly vote for the lesser of two evils. Afterwards, I'm going to club some baby seals and give the pelts to homeless people to keep warm this winter. And Obama, don't worry, it's far from too late for McCain to do something so stupid that I don't vote at all. Sorry, but I can't vote for a candidate that believes Earl Warren is an ideal Supreme Court Justice. I mean, honestly, why bother to have a lame Congress when the courts can legislate any way they want? Kinda seems anti-Democracy to appoint legislators for life.

No comments: